- I used a girly pink polish for my base.
- Then I use white nail art polish and stamped each finger with baby related art.
- Next, I used a holographic glitter It’s So Easy Stripe Rite Polish to paint the tips of my nails.
- I added It’s So Easy Rhinestones using their PICKerr UPPer tool (I could not do rhinestones with out this). Under each rhinestone I used a small drop of top coat to hold it in place.
- I used a thick coat of fast dry top coat to seal everything and it really helped, the mani still looked fresh when I took it off 3 days later.
You can follow them on Facebook at It’s So Easy Nails and Twitter @ItsSoEasy. Also, you still have until July 31, 2012 to enter their contest on their website, itssoeasynails.com. You will see me doing a lot more nail art in the future with items that the company sent me. Let me know what you would like to see and I will give it a try.
*It’s So Easy Rhinestones and Stripe Rite Polish was sent to me for review.