1) base- clear acrylic mixed with blue glitter
2) add 3d flower (rhinestone in the middle of flower)
3) Make small cork screw using small green acrylic for vines, add them around flower
4) Bee- using 1large ball of black acrylic, sculpt the body (oval shape),then add 1 small ball for head, add wings (sculpted with clear/glitter acrylic mix) and antenna/stinger. I used brush bristles for antennas and stinger. Paint on eyes and yellow stripes.
5) Add bee to nails. (I use small balls of clear acrylic to adhere the parts together)
6)Finish with Ibd intense seal gel top coat.
Hope you like it
What do you think about her wonderful talent? Please leave comments and go visit her at Tricia’s Nail Artistry on Facebook.